Tuesday 27 April 2021

The #CreativeLife 2021 A to Z Blog Challenge: W is for...

Watercolour

Watercolour paint used to scare me, until I realised that it is such a lovely medium to work with. I love combining it with ink.

Here is a painting I did for the lab I work with. It is now framed and hanging in the soon to be second safety test facility - my field of engineering expertise.

Watercolour and ink painting of iSERT house, artist Linzé Brandon, signed LdV-V
iSERT house (RF, EMC, and safety test facility)
in Montana, Pretoria, South Africa



Comments are most welcome on 
Twitter, thank you for visiting my blog today.

Until tomorrow!

💚 Linzé 

A-to-Z blog challenge: Step O - action steps (part 2: outline)

  I am now ready to start on the painting. If I want a dark background, I paint it and then use chalk to draw the outline. If I want a light...