Wednesday 21 April 2021

The #CreativeLife 2021 A to Z Blog Challenge: R is for...

Red

One of the top favourite colours for most people ir red. Although I am not one of those, I like using red in art. Do you know the meaning of the colour red?

Samurai warrior ink drawing in black, red, and gold, artist Linzé Brandon, signed in Japanese script as Lizette
Samurai warrior from Linzé's sketchbook
for #inktober52

Read a bit more about this hot colour here.

 Comments and sharing you art are most welcome on Twitter, thank you for visiting my blog today.

Until tomorrow!

❤️ Linzé 


A-to-Z blog challenge: Step V - action steps (part 6: time management)

  Welcome back to my blog, and thank you for sticking around during the challenge. Since I am writing about my process of creating a paintin...