Monday 5 April 2021

The #CreativeLife 2021 A to Z Blog Challenge: D is for...

Drawing

The most basic skill needed for creating art is drawing. And anyone can learn how to draw. I am not going to jump on that soap box again, so I will just share a drawing I did for the first SA Drawing Guild challenge and a link to the website of an excellent online art teacher.

Enjoy!

graphite drawing of shells and ropes, artist Linzé Brandon, signed LdV-V
Shells and ropes - a graphite drawing on white paper

Comments are most welcome on Twitter, thank you for visiting my blog today.

💗 Linzé 


A-to-Z blog challenge: Step W - action steps (part 7: the last decision)

  The last decision is sometimes the most difficult to make for many artists. I am no different. And that is the decision to stop fiddling. ...