Saturday 3 April 2021

The #CreativeLife 2021 A to Z Blog Challenge: C is for...

 Colour pencil

Sharing another drawing today. This is a colour pencil drawing of a moth that my art group and I did last week.

The "underpainting" if I can call it that, was done with two Chameleon alcohol markers. The dark areas were done with a warm grey (WG3) and the light (areas not left white) were done with the sand (NU0) marker.

I used Faber Castell polychromos pencils for the details on the moth.

colour pencil drawing of a moth on white paper, artist Linzé Brandon, signed LdV-V
Moth in coloured pencil and alcohol marker

Comments are most welcome on Twitter, thank you for visiting my blog today.

Until Monday!

💜 Linzé 


A-to-Z blog challenge: Step X - submission process (part 1: the painting)

  Depending on the paint medium, it is a good idea to take the required photos before varnishing the painting. Oil and acrylics tend to be s...